Monday 26 November 2018

Countdown to fight night : Could Deontay Wilder have been lured into a trap?

Image result for tyson fury vs deontay wilder

Tyson Fury has subjected himself to a monastic lifestyle in the California mountains to prepare for his fight against Wilder on 1st December 2018

Going by Tyson Fury's fitness and strength, American warrior Deontay Wilder may need to conjure up something quite extra-ordinary if he is to prevent the noisy Englishman carting away his title. Fury actually believes he deceived Wilder into thinking he is fighting an overweight English idiot.

Of a truth, Fury ballooned to 400 pounds during a two-year drink-and-drugs binge. For this fight, however, he has shed almost half his body weight.




Image result for an overweight tyson fury

An overweight Tyson Fury

Hear the Gipsy king :
''Deontay has been at home making love to his wife and having nice dinners; I've been living in a hole on my own. He's been playing with his kids and having them jump all over him; I've just been training and starving myself.

''You can't be playing daddy when you're training to be heavyweight champion of the world. Don't forget I picked Deontay Wilder, he did not pick me. I asked Frank Warren to tell them I was coming back just for the money. That's how he got the fight made. I tricked them into it. They think they're fighting some fat English idiot. They don't know what they've let themselves in for.

''He's made the biggest mistake of his life letting me talk him into this fight.''

 
Image result for tyson fury vs deontay wilder


WBC Heavyweight Title Fight.....................Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A crumbling empire : The world's sole superpower, Derek Chauvin and the tragedy of a broken system

Insensitivity personified : Police Officer Derek Chauvin, 44, kneeling on Floyd's neck during his arrest George Floyd was filmed Mo...