Professor Gallagher says he's seen almost 100 true cases of possession over the past 25 years
It is good when scientists and academics affirm what spiritual people have known for ages. However, the fact is that, for some strange reasons, such scientists and intellectuals are more likely to be found in a place like America than on this side of the Atlantic.
On this side of the Atlantic, you are more likely to come across 'scientists' and 'doctors' who are ready to deny the existence of God and the spirit realm. Paul, the apostle, wrote about them in Romans 1 verses 18 to 22 :
'For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.'
Professor Gallagher is on the faculty at New York Medical College and Columbia University Psychoanalytic Institute for Training and Research. He spoke to an online newspaper. About demons he said :
''This is what I literally believe. They’re extremely bright; they’re much brighter than humans. They’ve been around for millennia – so they speak all languages.
"I’ve heard them speak Chinese; I’ve heard them speak ancient Greek, which I studied. I’ve certainly heard them speak and understand Latin.
"So I’ve had demons come and they’ve said they hate me, but again, I think they hate all Christians.''
We are going to treat exhaustively the subject of demons in a future post. Watch out.
No comments:
Post a Comment