Floyd Mayweather travelled the world during his reign as the best boxer in the world - but even he was impressed by one of England's best-known landmarks.
The retired fighter paid a visit to Stonehenge on Thursday as he enjoyed a break from his UK tour.
He said: "Traveling through foreign places, sightseeing the wonders of the world; today I went to Wiltshire, England to visit the historical Stonehenge landmark that's been here for nearly 5,000 years.
"Although it's not one of the seven wonders of the world, it's still a great wonder of the world."
Mayweather (front left) with The Money Team: (back row, left to right) - Justin Ray (mascot), Adam Plant (bodyguard), Cuzzo, Pat Walsh (bodyguard), Jay Bling (DJ). (Front row, left to right) - Mayweather, Kelly Swanson (PR), Jackie Starr (barber), Courtney Watson (sports scientist)
Mayweather has already appeared at events in Birmingham, London and Newcastle and is due in Liverpool tonight.
He has spoken at length about his proposed mega-fight against UFC champion Conor McGregor.
He told ESPN this week: "The Conor McGregor fight, I don’t know if it’s going to happen,” the undefeated boxing superstar told ESPN on Tuesday. “If it do, it do, if it don’t, it don’t. They ask me about this fight always.
 
"If Conor McGregor really wants this fight to happen, stop blowing smoke up everybody's ass. Sign the paper. Sign the paper. You said you were boss, just sign the paper and let's make it happen.”
Mayweather also visited one of London's most iconic tourist spots when he stopped by Big Ben.
Mayweather also visited Big Ben He said: "I'm overseas, touring the world, making millions just for signing autographs, taking pictures and telling my life story.
"It's been an amazing journey however, today is my day off for relaxation, so I decided to take an early morning stroll with my team and visit the most famous clock in the world, Big Ben.
"It's only right for me to stop here first since I'm all about the Benjamins."