The Frenchman has left Real Madrid days after winning his third consecutive Champions League title
In shock development, Zinedine Zidane has resigned as manager of Real Madrid. He says he wants to take a break from the game.
Zidane became the first and only soccer manager to win the Champions League three times in a row. This was after Real's Kiev victory over Liverpool on May 26.
The Frenchman said :
“I love this club. What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another methodology. And that’s why I took this decision.
“I’m not going to coach another team right now. I’m not looking for another team. It’s not as simple as just staying. I think it would be difficult to keep winning if I stayed.
“I am not staying but it’s not a sad day for me, it’s a ‘hasta pronto’ a ‘see you soon’ not a goodbye.
“This relationship isn’t going to change, not for anything.”
No comments:
Post a Comment