Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Winfrey leaves the initiative to God

Image result for oprah for president




Billionaire Oprah Winfrey has said that she will only run for President if God tells her to.

The 64-year-old spoke to People. She said:
‘I went into prayer. “God, if you think I’m supposed to run, you gotta tell me, and it has to be
so clear that not even I can miss it.” And I haven’t gotten that.’


Oprah Winfrey will only run for President if God tells her to

The media mogul continued,
‘I had people—wealthy, billionaires—calling me up and saying, “I can get you a billion
dollars. I can run your campaign”. That many people saying something made me think, “Am
I at least supposed to look at the question?”‘


Image result for oprah for president

It would appear that Donald Trump is relishing a possible challenge.

The POTUS tweeted: ‘Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of
the others!’


Image result for oprah for president



No comments:

Post a Comment

A crumbling empire : The world's sole superpower, Derek Chauvin and the tragedy of a broken system

Insensitivity personified : Police Officer Derek Chauvin, 44, kneeling on Floyd's neck during his arrest George Floyd was filmed Mo...