Saturday 4 March 2017


Jose Mourinho: I'm no monster, now you're all learning to love me 


Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho insists he is not as moody as many suggest
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho insists he is not as moody as many suggest





    *Red Devils boss said: 'I'm not such a bad guy, arrogant guy, difficult to work with'
    *Mourinho added ahead of facing Bournemouth: 'People are happy to have me'

    JOSE MOURINHO insists his Manchester United reign is proving he is not as moody as many suggest.
    Mourinho believes he has created a harmonious atmosphere around the club's Carrington training ground and criticised those who believe otherwise.
    On the day he confirmed that Luke Shaw is coming in from the cold after a five-month Premier League exile, Mourinho was at pains to point out the affection those at United have for him.




    The Red Devils boss says people are happy to have him around at the club, to work with him
    The Red Devils boss says people are happy to have him around at the club, to work with him

    ‘I think Manchester United learn I am not the monster that you say I am,’ he said, ahead of Saturday's visit of Bournemouth.
    ‘I’m not such a bad guy, an arrogant guy, a difficult person to work with. At least until now nobody at training runs away when I arrive. People are happy to have me around, to work with me. The relation with the players is very good.’
    That extends to the United board. The Portuguese boss added: ‘With my owners and my board the relation I don’t think is just professional, it’s also a relation of trust and a relation that goes further than the contract, the manager, the owner, the board.
    ‘I’m happy. My feeling is everyone is happy, but obviously I want evolution and improvement.’
    Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has already been handed a list of transfer targets.
    ‘It’s very difficult to get exactly what you want,’ Mourinho added. ‘But we want to improve.’
    Luke Shaw has been named in Manchester United's squad for the game against Bournemouth
    Luke Shaw has been named in Manchester United's squad for the game against Bournemouth
    (The Mail, London)


       
    Close icon




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    A crumbling empire : The world's sole superpower, Derek Chauvin and the tragedy of a broken system

    Insensitivity personified : Police Officer Derek Chauvin, 44, kneeling on Floyd's neck during his arrest George Floyd was filmed Mo...