Tuesday, 3 January 2017

INTERVIEW

SNATCHED FROM THE JAWS OF PERDITION


It is a mark of God's eternal love for His people that once a while, He goes to unbelievably great lengths to let His people know that they are falling short of His standards.  We have seen situations where people came back from the dead to tell the church of how they were refused entry into the portals of paradise.  These people were instructed to tell Christians still living that they have been falling short of God's expectations.  More astounding, however, is the case of Rev (Mrs) Funmilayo, The Presiding Pastor Of Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church, Lagos, Nigeria.  This woman, believe it or not, spent years working actively as an enemy of God.  Having trained in the Deep Sea, she went on to become a most frightening battle-axe in the hands of Satan.  Although now totally converted, she remains an authority on the intricacies of how spiritual attacks are launched against the Christian Church.  Our team met her sometime ago.  In this interview, she talks about her time in the realm of darkness highlighting some of her more daring operations, the spirits that operate in the 99 realm, encounters between demons and souls of departed saints, the countries where she had been born, how people who use jewellery are usually refused entry into heaven, her encounter with Jesus and several other issues.  Sit back and enjoy the interview.

QUESTION: We thank God for your life.  We believe it is the will of God, who brought you out of darkness, to expose through you the realm of darkness for the benefit of His children.  Now that you are in the light, how much of a threat are you to your former colleagues in the realm of darkness?  How did your colleagues take your crossing over to the kingdom of light.

ANSWER: I must confess that they did not take it lightly.  At first they made all efforts to persuade me to return.  One reason was that I hardly made mistakes in my operations.  They said that if I had any grievances they were willing and ready to address them and that I would be making a mistake if I left.  Better prospects for promotion were mentioned.  However, all the efforts made to persuade me to return failed.  It was at that point that they turned nasty and they caused all sorts of heartaches and mishaps.  There was one particular motor accident I was involved in with some of my associates while on a ministerial journey.  No one that came to the scene of the accident believed that anyone could have come out of the vehicle alive.  The car was totally written off.  Therefore, I thank the Almighty God that they did not succeed in making me to return to the old ways.  I got home one day to discover that my son had died.  As I was to depart for another trip, I told the people at home that I would not allow the tragedy to stop my ministerial work as God was capable of taking care of the situation.  I was later informed that the boy had woken up.

QUESTION: How did you become converted? 

ANSWER: My initial encounter with the Lord was in 1992.  There was a certain Christian brother in Ibadan who was on fire for the Lord but whose life we had made unbearable.  Even eight years after his university education, we made sure that there was nothing for him: no job, no home, no marriage.  At this time, he was around forty years of age.  As a last resort, this brother decided to be hawking wares to motorists on the streets and on the motorway.  On this particularly hectic afternoon, the man had temporarily left his wares on the roadside to chase a particular motorist who had bought something from him, probably to collect the money for the sale.  By the time he came back for his wares, the Road Safety officials were all over the place.  However, before he came back, the people there had been asked if they owned the wares left on the roadside unattended but they all denied ownership.  So, when he too came back and was asked if he owned the wares, he also denied ownership, perhaps out of fear.  Now, having always monitored his every move and activity, my colleagues and I knew that this was a golden opportunity to strike.  We knew this was the right time to kill him because he had lied.  However, we needed to do this quickly before he repented of this sin and confessed it.  If we succeeded in killing him before he repented and confessed his sin, he would go to hell.  There was no doubt about this.  We knew he would probably do his repenting and confessing in the evening.  So, in a flash, I was on my way to hell to check his file.  If he had genuinely repented of and confessed his sin, blood would immediately cover this particular sin in his file.  If not, the sin would still appear in his file.  If the sin could still be found in his file and we managed to kill him, there was no way he would make heaven.  My quick dash to hell was to confirm that the sin was still in his file so that I could give a signal for his elimination.  I was therefore going at ruthless speed.

It was while on my way to hell that something really strange happened.  Suddenly, I had my name being called out by someone.  'Funmilayo,' the person barked.  I must stress that I was not generally known by this name.  Usually, I was referred to as Ronkus Babe.  So, I wondered angrily who in the universe had the guts to bark out my name in this manner and at this time.  As I turned to look, I saw the most handsome being ever and very tall.  Up till that time, I had thought that my boss, Satan, was the most handsome being.  Nevertheless, we had always been warned about the possibility of crossing paths with someone called 'the son of the owner.'  I immediately concluded that this must be him.  His message was short and crisp.  He introduced Himself as Jesus and said I should abort my trip to hell because He wanted to send me to the world.  As I was well versed in the bible, I asked Him why this should be so considering that I was not one of His sheep.  I reminded Him of His own words in the bible where He said, 'I know My sheep and My sheep know Me.'   


He answered me that 'The earth belongs to the Lord and the fullness thereof.'  I again said to Him that I already had a boss and that He Himself said in His Word that 'A servant cannot serve two masters.'  Again, He replied me, 'With God all things are possible.'  Despite all these, I still wanted to continue on my trip to hell and I told Him so.  Then He said, 'Go then.'  As I turned to continue my journey, an indescribably excruciating pain seized me.  It was like my whole being was set ablaze.  I quickly shouted 'Lord, I surrender.'  Then a fire turned me back and brought me back to Him.  This time when I looked at His face, the bright fierceness of His countenance was like the Sun multiplied a hundred times.  I then fell at His feet and I lost all my powers immediately.  He said I should go and tell the world that it's 5 minutes to go, that the Rapture will soon take place.  I then woke up but I fainted because all my blood had dried up due to the heat of the fire.  I was admitted for two weeks in the hospital.

After this encounter, I still managed to attend our next meeting in the Deep Sea.. At the meeting, I recounted my experience on my way to hell the previous day especially my encounter with 'the son of the owner.'  I was prevailed upon at the meeting not to mind Him because He is a liar.  They asked me why He could not deliver from my hands His servants whom I had earlier destroyed if indeed He was that powerful.  I was then given more than double the powers that Jesus spoiled on my way to hell.  After this, I became even more dangerous.
  

Most of my earlier operations were carried out by my subordinates.  I made up my mind that from then on I would personally get more involved.  I needed only to shake hands with a Christian minister in order to weaken him or her spiritually.  With a mere look I could seduce a man of God.  Finally, about three years after my first encounter with Jesus, I was shown a vision of the Rapture where people were being caught up in the air but I could not go with them.  Again, at our meeting, after I saw the vision, I explained what I saw.  Now, all along, we had been taught in the Deep Sea that every dream or vision has a significance or meaning.  No one at the meeting could give me a satisfactory explanation of what I had seen.  For the very first time I began to have doubts that I might not be on the winning side after all.  I had other visions or dreams about The Great White Throne Judgement, The Day Of The Lord and The End Of The World.  At this point I decided to suspend my operations in order to find out more about Christianity and the Truth.  I discovered that the power of God is the ultimate.  I then renounced my association with the realm of darkness and truly embraced Jesus Christ, The Son of the living God.


TO BE CONTINUED
















No comments:

Post a Comment

A crumbling empire : The world's sole superpower, Derek Chauvin and the tragedy of a broken system

Insensitivity personified : Police Officer Derek Chauvin, 44, kneeling on Floyd's neck during his arrest George Floyd was filmed Mo...